Book An Appointment
SKILLED NURSING CARE:
Our home health nurses provide skilled nursing services in keeping with a physician’s plan of care for a home health care patient. These services may include the following:
- Infusion therapy
- Medication management
- Nursing care
- Nutrition services
- Pain management
- Psychiatric services
Our home health care is designed to help the patient rest, recover, and receive treatment in the comfort of their own home or residence.
Services provided by home health care are offered with the goal of helping the patient regain independence to become as self-sufficient as possible while also managing their disease or condition.
Home health care can benefit both acute and chronic conditions, including but not limited to the following:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Heart disease
- Recovery from illness or surgery
- Chronic conditions or injuries
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORK CARE:
Our medical social workers provide individuals, families, and groups with the psycho-social support needed to cope with chronic, acute, or terminal illnesses.
- Advocate for clients or patients to resolve crises.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients’ medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Counsel clients and patients to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness, and adjust to life.
- Identify environmental impediments to client or patient progress through interviews and review of patient records.
- Modify treatment plans to comply with changes in clients’ status.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness and to provide access to services such as financial assistance, legal aid, housing, job placement or education.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Plan discharge from care facility to home or other care facility.
Our home care physical therapy service provides help to improve the quality of patients’ lives by increasing motion and mobility, eliminating pain, and promoting the prevention of further injury.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Stroke/neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Head injury
- Foot and ankle sprain, fracture or injury
- Hand and arm sprain, fracture or injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Post-traumatic injuries
- Balance disorders
Our occupational therapists provide skilled services that evaluate and address the needs of their clients in relation to their desired occupations so that clients can live safely and productively in their home environment. These areas of need include, but are not limited to:
- Home safety
- Medication Management
- Wheelchair seating and positioning
- Pain management
- Fall prevention
- Palliative and end of life care.
We are a medicare certified home health care agency based in Malden, Massachusetts. We serve all towns and cities within Massachusetts and we are committed to providing you with home health services for you and your family members.
We take referrals 24 hours a day 7 days a week so please feel free to contact us either by email, phone or by filling out the referral page on our website.
We provide the full range of home health care services both medical and non-medical. We understand that in these challenging times, being able to care for your family members in the comfort of their homes is something that many people are committed to.
We are dedicated to helping patients and families maintain optimal health care within the comfort of their own homes. We provide an alternative source of care for families that do not want to put their loved one’s in hospitals, nursing homes or assisted living facilities.
We believe that the home is the best place for family members to receive the care they need and we are committed to ensuring that they can stay in the home and receive the care they need there for as long as is possible.
What we offer
Our aim is to deliver comprehensive, high-quality home care services that include skilled nursing and therapy services, medication management, monitoring of health status, Assessment and management of care, teaching of self or family care techniques and personal care services.